Sunday, November 15, 2009

Exhaustion

I'm completely exhausted but am still sitting here writing. I just am not ready to shut my brain off yet.

My interview went very well yesterday. I had a final interview with the HR director this morning and she indicated that I should be getting an offer early next week. I'm so excited! I am thrilled at the prospect of this job. It has everything I am looking for in terms of responsibilities, the salary and the opportunity to work from home with some occasional travel. I really like the management team.

Now if it just doesn't interfere with my projects and scrabble playing. I'm sure I can figure it out.

It's snowing like crazy today which of course means I'm freezing my hind-end off. Not that I couldn't use some hind-end reduction, just wish I didn't have to be cold to get it. At least I didn't have to do any yard work today. I was too exhausted to think about it, but at least I didn't feel guilty about it.

Ok - I'm really off to bed now. I can 't believe I stayed up this late - especially when I know that Alex won't be home in the morning and I will be on grandma duty with Lucille.

No comments: