Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Like Riding a Bike

I went for a ride tonight - it was fantastic. Of course, I'm in horrible shape, but it felt great. I haven't ridden in 20 years or more, but it was just like, um, riding a bike. It was completely natural.

I rode around Old Town Longmont. Gardens are starting to come to life and are making me realize that I need to start working on mine. No more excuses.

What I like about bike-rides:
  • The Freedom
  • The Wind in my face
  • Feeling the burn in my legs

What I don't like about bike-rides:

  • Cars
  • The seat on my bike
  • Asthma

1 comment:

Holly said...

Good for you for getting on a bike! I like Old Town Longmont, especially some of the houses along 3rd street. The great part about biking is its so much fun, you forget you are exercising. And yes, we do care that that your helmet is pink :) Lovely blog!